Listed below is helpful information for new and existing clients…
- * New Patient Information Information on Appointments, Referrals, Forms, Medications, Visits, Insurance and Financial Arrangements and our Office Environment.
- Allergy Information
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Allergy and Pregnancy
- Asthma Information
- Asthma and Children
- Asthma Medications
- Nocturnal Asthma
- Medication Information
- Immunotherapy Studies
- Self-Help Pollen Survival Tips
- Self-help tips for relieving eye symptoms during pollen season
- What kind of OTC nasal spray can be addictive?
- What are the symptoms of allergic rhinitis or “hay fever” that many suffer with during pollen season?
- What is the “priming effect.”
- What are the pollen seasons in North Carolina?
For more information, check out these helpful links!